1. There is no COVID emergency for children. Children with healthy immune systems can manage COVID infection with relative ease.
2. Most children have natural immunity due to prior exposure. Studies show natural immunity is superior to vaccine-induced immunity.
3. The CV-19 vaccines are not actually vaccines. These products do not prevent infection or transmission.
4. The long-term safety of the CV-19 vaccine is unknown. Normal vaccine safety testing requires 7 – 10 years to identify long-term effects.
5. Because there is no long-term safety data, this makes the vaccine an experiment. Do you want your child to be part of a medical experiment?
6. Children have been permanently injured and died from the CV-19 vaccines.
7. Unethical and coercive pressure is being applied to children and their parents. This is a violation of all medical ethics, and the right of parents to make medical decisions for their children. Consent must be informed and voluntary, not coerced.
8. There are no known treatments for those injured by CV-19 vaccines. The science has not yet developed to reverse the injuries caused by the vaccine.
9. First, do no harm. The first principle of medicine is to do no harm. The evidence is clear that these vaccinations can cause significant harm.
10. Vaccine manufacturers have been exempted from legal liability for injury and death caused by their products. This legal immunity removes any incentive for vaccine manufacturers to make their products as safe as possible.
11. There are safe and effective treatments for those experiencing COVID.
12. CV-19 vaccines have not been proven to be safe, effective, or necessary. Given the above, the risks of CV-19 vaccination demonstrably outweigh the benefits.
For more information:
Vaccine Choice Canada –https://vaccinechoicecanada.com/uncategorized/vaccine-regret/
Mama Bears –https://mamabearsproject.com/
Canadian Covid Care Alliance –https://www.canadiancovidcarealliance.org/
Stand Up for Freedom
Vaccine Choice Canada needs your support. If you are not a member of VCC yet, please, consider joining the movement. Together, we can do so much more.