Covid Research Made Easy
by Nowick Gray
Covid Research Made Easy
The world-changing threat being presented to us by mass media and government officials takes two forms:
- The official narrative of “the pandemic”
- The draconian lockdown of society in response to “the pandemic”
To discern the truth independent of official sources is difficult in light of increased censorship—not only within mass media itself, but also of alternative voices in media, social media, health, and other sectors of society. With even the search engines corrupted by pharmaceutical bias, independent research becomes a challenge.
To assist you in finding quality information so you can make up your own mind about the “facts” from a diversity of sources, I offer the following compilation from my own efforts. While I am not a scientist or health professional, I can bring my skills as a professional editor to bear in this search for truthful information. Just as I use my own discernment to select sources I find credible, you must use your own discernment to find the facts and narratives that most resonate with your experience and common sense.
Lists of Articles and Videos
Tip: Use search – Ctrl F – on the list pages to find keywords (e.g., HCQ, masks, bioweapon…)
- The COVID-19(84) Red Pill Archives (MuchAdoAboutCorona.ca)
- Edda’s Picks (Vaccine Choice Canada)
- Most popular articles (Global Research)
- Quarantine Reading List (Nowick Gray, Alternative Culture Jam)
Best Compiled Research
- Covid Science and Data Update(Sept. 8) video
- Global Covid Report
- Stop World Control
- Swiss Policy Institute
- Vaccine Choice Canada
3 Must-Watch Videos for Information and Inspiration
- Plandemic II: Indoctornation (alternative link here)
- Line in the Sand: a gathering of luminaries finding courage in the chaos
- “The greatest crime against humanity ever committed”– evidence and arguments of international class-action lawsuit against the planners of “the Coronavirus Scandal.”
Best Research on 5 Key Topics
Topic 1. The Flawed PCR Test
- COVID diagnostic test: worst test ever devised?
- COVID19 PCR Tests Are Scientifically Meaningless
- Growing research indicates many COVID-19 cases might not be infectious at all
- PCR positives: what do they mean?
- This one COVID lie—“a criminal act”—could bring down the British government (Paul Weston)
- Your Coronavirus Test Is Positive. Maybe It Shouldn’t Be.
- “The greatest crime against humanity ever committed”
Topic 2: Case Fatality Rate (CFR) vs. Infection Fatality Rate (IFR)
- COVID – why terminology really, really matters
- Seeing Through the Smoke by Nowick Gray
- The 1% conundrum: How a simple but flawed math prediction by US Covid-19 experts caused the world to panic and order lockdowns
- The Coronavirus Fatality Rate Reported by the Media Is COMPLETELY INACCURATE. The Actual Rate Is TYPICAL OF THE FLU
Topic 3: Vaccine DNA and Control Technologies
- Celeste Solum – “GMO Patented Humans“
- Coming Vaccines and Human Capital 1
- A DARPA-Funded Implantable Biochip to Detect COVID-19 Could Hit Markets by 2021
- Dr Carrie Madej Tells it like it is. COVID VACCINE IS THE DISEASE
- “Human 2.0”? A Wake-Up Call To The World
- Microchip’d? DARPA Biochip To “Save” Us From COVID Can Control Human DNA
- Million-strong army of tiny marching robots that can be injected into the body and deliver drugs directly into organs could help wage war on disease
- Mind Control: No Longer Fiction
- Psycho-Electric Weapons
- Red Blood Cells Harnessed as Nanoparticle Carriers for Vaccines
- Remember the Soviet Microwave Incident?
Topic 4: WHO benefits? Follow the money.
The World Health Organisation was established solely to market Western medical products worldwide and at the most profitable rates possible.
The WHO… declared a global pandemic under the most spurious conditions with the full knowledge that this would not only permit a shutdown of the economy (for political and economic benefits I have detailed elsewhere) but to create something only logical—the Pharmadollar….
An emerging and potentially infinite demand for pharmaceuticals– legal or illegal– safe or unsafe—will offer the Western pharmaceutical cartels untold and unlimited profits and because these are all countries working in the USD / EUR markets, together with the WHO will be guaranteed potentially unlimited profit streams.
—Dr. T. P. Wilkinson, Inferno and the “Fourth Circle”. The American Empire and the 2020 Pandemic
See also: Is the Coronavirus Scare a Psychological Operation? by Kevin Ryan, for how much the WHO cares about Black Lives in Africa.
Topic 5: Lockdown = Lockstep to The Great Reset
The Editor’s Revised Covid Dictionary (ERCDed)
Foreword: ERCDed by the Headlines
Yes, I’m irked by the headlines. One, because they are driving a mass state of fear and compliance to support a narrative that is not being examined, but rather slavishly and even enthusiastically amplified, in the mainstream press. No doubt that’s good both for an unbeatable combination of public addiction, advertiser support, and editorial consistency under oligarchic ownership and government oversight. But it’s bad for journalistic integrity, critical credibility, and democratic debate.
When I was fifteen my lacrosse coach counseled us on the use of the stick: “It’s a tool, not a weapon.” The same should be said of the English language. And the moral choice of a journalist is to use that tool not blindly or unconsciously, but accurately to serve the public interest. Therefore I’m irked by headlines that reveal either outright complicity with propaganda, or unconscious bias toward the dominant programming of the day—what is casually termed, in global control circles, a “psychological operation.”
Headline: COVID-19 causes café closure.
Perhaps the print version above was created for brevity—at the cost of misinformation. As I pointed out in my letter to the editors in response, “A closer read reveals a more accurate statement, that it was the café owners, following an employee’s positive test result, who actually “closed the restaurant.” Maybe that’s nitpicking… or maybe it’s an instructive microcosm of the more serious issue of how COVID is framed in our thinking.“
The second part of the online headline is more elusive: “contracts COVID-19.” In this case, we were told, the employee’s positive test was accompanied by actual mild symptoms: “a sore throat and noticing something was off with his sense of smell.” So technically the statement is true; but it misleads by reinforcing the pandemic narrative, of a dangerous public health emergency.
A related word conveys a shade more serious medical connotations, in this headline from CTV news:
“Half a million U.S. children have been diagnosed with COVID-19” (CTV News, 8 September)
The word diagnosed appears just once more in the article—in the lead sentence: “Half a million U.S. children have been diagnosed with COVID-19, according to the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Children’s Hospital Association.” It disappears thereafter, and the links to these institutes of unknown patronage show only website homepages. Instead, the segue is complete to a raft of references to that catch-all catchphrase, “cases”:
The groups said 70,630 new child cases were reported from Aug. 20 through Sept. 3. This is a 16 per cent increase in child cases over two weeks, bringing up the total to at least 513,415 cases, the groups said in their weekly report on pediatric coronavirus cases.
No mention of actual death, disease or symptoms. Yet the conclusion is painted in stark, ominous tones: “These numbers are a chilling reminder of why we need to take this virus seriously.”
Similar instances have arisen in my editing work, with research articles probing the tourist industry where “the pandemic has caused widespread devastation.” Even without engaging in the problematics of the term pandemic—itself an arbitrary operational term announced by the WHO—I have to challenge such usage pointing out the critical but otherwise unrecognized distinction: that it was the lockdown policies imposed by governments that forced the shutdown of the global tourist industry. No such lockdown measures were imposed in response to past diseases, not even past alleged “pandemics.”
The effect of such reporting on public perception is staggering. Consider the following graphic. It presents in a nutshell the cause (reporting on cases—even if only one in seven months!) and effect (poll results showing the vast majority in favor of plexiglass barriers on school buses).
As Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. highlights in the following graphic, the flatlined death count in no way supports increasing lockdown policies, which instead are being driven by the media hysteria over the bogus Casedemic—which is driven by faulty tests, and which ignores the lack of serious symptoms in all but a tiny minority of cases.
source: @robertfkennedyjr (Instagram)
Without further preamble, I bring you…
The Editor’s Revised Covid Dictionary (ERCD)
because of Covid > should be revised to > because of the lockdowns
-To investigate the preplanning for this “lockstep,” see “The Great Reset”
cases (also: infections) > should be revised to > meaningless test results
-What do cases mean without deaths, hospitalizations, symptoms?
-What do cases mean from PCR tests not designed to test for viral infections?
-What do cases mean from antibody tests, if you may have already had the disease and it’s gone?
independent fact checkers > should be revised to > propagandists hired by the Big Pharma chain of command
public health officials > should be revised to > corrupt or programmed bureaucrats carrying out orders of the WHO and CDC
– For a more charitable, “human nature” explanation of such conformity, see: Ontario Member of Parliament Randy Hillier, interviewed by Laura-Lynn Tyler Thompson
the pandemic > should be revised to >the alleged pandemic
– In court cases, an accused in presumed innocent until proven guilty. With major global impacts at stake, the WHO wields the power to trigger a worldwide emergency with the flick of a word, pandemic. Its reasonings are opaque, or proven wrong (the Imperial College model), yet the word stands for its own reality—in the public mind, a fait accompli. Wouldn’t it be prudent to examine the evidence, as in a court of law, before announcing the verdict at the start of the trial? What, there was never a trial? Oh, just a decree from a judge. No jury, no cross-examination, no transcript, no appeal. “Just do it.”
the science > should be revised to > corrupt scientists faking or suppressing studies on behalf of Big Pharma
-See: RFK, Jr. testimony in Line in the Sand interview and Dr. Reiner Fuellmisch’s presentation of the legal case against those responsible.
WHO, CDC > should be revised to > corrupt bureaucrats citing “the science” of Big Pharma
-See, again: RFK, Jr. testimony in Line in the Sand interview and Dr. Reiner Fuellmisch’s presentation of the legal case against those responsible.
(feature) crawl.jpg: dailymail.co.uk
Covid quiz.png: Gulf Islands Driftwood
RFK2.png: @robertfkennedyjr (Instagram)
sink or swim: facebook meme
Nowick Gray writes from Salt Spring Island, BC. His books of genre-bending fiction and creative nonfiction explore the borders of nature and civilization, imagination and reality, choice and manifestation. Connect at NowickGray.com to read more. A regular contributor to The New Agora, Nowick also offers perspectives and resources on alternative culture and African drumming, and helps other writers as a freelance copyeditor at HyperEdits.com.