Attract Butterflies and Bees to Your Garden
by Reducing WiFi Radiation Frequencies
By B.N. Frank
A happy garden is a wireless-free garden. Decades of research has already determined that plants and insects as well as animals and people are harmed by exposure to wireless radiation.
Cell phones, cordless phones, WiFi routers, utility “Smart” Meters and more emit wireless radiation.
This flyer provides details on how to eliminate or at least reduce these sources for California residents who want a healthy garden. Of course, the same suggestions apply to gardeners everywhere.
Happy gardens for bees and butterflies
Make your garden safer and happier for bees, birds, trees, plants, wildlife, and you. Reduce wireless microwave radiation in and around your home. It interferes with learning, fertility, neurology, immunity, navigation, sleep, DNA, and overall biology of wildlife and humans. Here are some steps:
- Opt-out of PG&E’s wireless Smart Meters, and request analog gas and electric meters. Smart Meters constantly pulse microwave radiation signals and also relay information from other Smart Meters in your neighborhood. Eliminate that source of pollution. PG&E one-time charge is $75, plus $10/month for three years, free thereafter (CARE/FERA is lower). Encourage your neighbors to opt-out, too, and create a quiet zone in your neighborhood.
- Request a Cal-Am analog water meter. Wireless water meters have constant microwave pulses.
- Cable your internet access, eliminate wireless routers, and disable wireless features on laptops, computers and printers. Wi-Fi radiation extends 200 feet or more outside your home 24/7.
- Sign up for AT&T copperline landline telephone service.
- Use corded phones instead of cell phones, cordless phones, or DECT phones.
- If you own a cell phone, transfer calls to your corded landline phone when you are home.
For more information: Physicians for Safe Technology www.MDsafetech.org
Protect the Earth. It starts with you! Protect the Earth. It starts with you! Protect the Earth. It starts with you! Protect the Earth. It starts with you!
Tens of millions of utility “Smart” Meters have been installed throughout the U.S. and around the world so it’s likely that you have them unless you have already “opted out.” These meters have also been associated with many other awful issues besides killing plants and repelling insects. Free documentary, Take Back Your Power, provides more details.
People everywhere hate these meters and are fighting to get them off their homes and out of their communities (See 1, 2, 3).
For more information, visit the following websites:
- Center For Safer Wireless
- Center For Electrosmog Prevention
- Coalition to Stop Smart Meters
- Ecological Options Network
- EMF Safety Network
- Environmental Health Trust
- In Power Movement
- Last Tree Laws
- Physicians for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech
- Smart Grid Awareness
- Take Back Your Power
- Wireless Information Network
Image credit: Pixabay