From Ted Kuntz, on behalf of the Freedom Rising team
Dear Freedom Leaders,
My initial intention in writing was to provide an update on the results of the Ideation Sessions held on Thursday, August 12th. However, the world has shifted dramatically since I started to draft an email. The calling of a Federal election and the increasing number of governments, businesses and organizations unlawfully imposing vaccine mandates has shifted the priorities. This has given us a great opportunity—if we coordinate and move quickly.
With these measures more and more Canadians feel the government has crossed the line. They feel personally threatened and coerced, their livelihoods and families at risk. Now more than ever they are looking for a way to fight back. I believe it is up to us to give them direction.
We are inviting the leaders of the Freedom movement in Canada to an emergency zoom session on Wednesday, August 25th at 9:00 AM Pacific / 12:00 PM Eastern. I believe 60 – 90 minutes will serve our needs.
We wish to talk about a number of national initiatives that require our collective support. These include:
- World-Wide Rally
I have just received word that the Canadian Frontline Nurses have launched a call for a World-Wide Rally in support of health freedom planned for Wednesday, September 1st. I think this is a critical event that needs our participation and support. I envision a rising up with the impact of a general strike.
- Federal Election
The calling of a Federal election presents an opportunity to compel current and aspiring politicians to declare whether they will stand up for our rights and freedoms. We also see this as an opportunity to educate our community at the local level. With this in mind I have developed an initiative entitled Principles Over Party. It is attached.
- Strengthening Our Communication and Collaboration
What became clear from the feedback following the Ideation Session is that we need to come together in a more effective and efficient collaboration. This is made all the more urgent by current propaganda to censor and persecute those of us who are advocating for individual rights and freedoms.
With this in mind we would like to introduce to you the Freedom In Action website. This is a tool to communicate our ideas, initiatives, and requests for assistance more effectively between organizations. This initiative will be complemented by a Freedom In Action Telegram group.
- Reaching all Canadians
We also need to develop ways to get our messages out beyond our circles and into Canadians at large. We will introduce an initiative through which, with your assistance, we can reach these Canadians. This initiative will also test feasibility of fast, direct, coordinated actions across Canada.
Ultimately our efforts will succeed or fail depending on our ability to rouse Canadians from their slumber. We have to acknowledge that no one organization can reach the number of people required to rise up against the tyranny. This means that we must pool our resources and coordinate our efforts. When we succeed in this, we can turn this tyranny around.
Register for Emergency Session – August 25
Please join us on Wednesday, August 25th at 9:00 AM PDT / 12:00 PM EDT. During this session we will discuss how to move these and other national initiatives forward. We need to develop strategies to supercharge our collaboration and mobilize Canadians to rise up and end government overreach.
We have been waiting a year for a convergence of events that will give us the opportunity to call Canadians to rise up and demand an end to this tyranny. This is our opportunity!
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you on the 25th.
Ted Kuntz, on behalf of the Freedom Rising team
VCC Position Paper
Elections PRINCIPLES OVER PARTY
August 19, 2021
• Our rights and freedoms are being egregiously violated by our governments.
• Few of our elected representatives are standing up to defend our Charter rights.
• Service to the Party has superseded the responsibility to serve the people
• We need to elect candidates who will defend our Charter rights and freedoms
Given the discontent with our political system and the lack of real choice available, a common question is – which party should we vote for?
We propose this is the wrong question.
A better question is – which principles should we vote for?
We propose that the next several weeks of election campaigning presents an opportunity to raise awareness of the foundational principles that are critical to Canadians living in a free and democratic society and identify candidates with the integrity and courage to stand up to government overreach.
WE ENCOURAGE CANADIANS TO:
• Participate in every opportunity to engage the candidates in your riding.
• Prepare a list of questions to ask each candidate.
• Where possible, have someone video the candidate receiving and answering the question.
• Post these videos on social media.
It is time that we ask our aspiring politicians the tough questions of where they stand with regards to our inherent and constitutional rights, vaccine mandates, vaccine passports, forced masking, forced testing, travel restrictions, and forced quarantine. When it comes to protecting our rights and freedoms, there is no middle ground – they either are willing to defend our rights or they won’t.
We believe that principles, rather than personalities or parties, ought to guide our choice.
We encourage voting for and financially supporting candidates who will stand up and unambiguously defend our inherent and constitutional rights and freedoms, honour the legal right to informed consent free of coercion, and the right to refuse any medical intervention. We need to select candidates who will clearly declare that vaccine mandates, vaccine passports, and the forced testing of healthy citizens is immoral, illegal, unconstitutional and needs to stop immediately.
1. Do you accept that our inherent right to bodily sovereignty and the rights as articulated in the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms is the highest law of the land and that all other laws, rules, and regulations must comply with the Charter?
2. Do you support the ethical and legal right to informed consent regarding medical treatments and choices, including the principle that consent may be withdrawn at any time, for any reason, without disadvantage or prejudice?
3. Do you support the free and open sharing of knowledge and access to alternative and nurturing measures that have stood the test of time in building health and resilience naturally, outside of the conventional chemical-based allopathic medical system that harms and kills Canadians in catastrophic numbers?
4. Do you recognize that the Government of Canada, Health Canada, and the various agents of Public Health provincially have egregiously and unlawfully violated our rights and freedoms, directly and by proxy, by issuing edicts to businesses forcing them to become enforcers of illegal and unconstitutional measures?
5. Do you recognize that the declaration by the Government of Canada that all Federal employees be required to partake in the experimental genetic injection is a violation of their Charter Rights and is illegal, unethical, and unconstitutional?
6. Do you intend, if elected, to do all in your power to defend the right of Canadians to medical choice, bodily sovereignty, and informed consent, and the right of parents to make medical decisions for their children? If a currently sitting politician, what have you done in the last six months to defend these rights?
7. Do you find it intolerable, unacceptable, and egregious that our various governments have arbitrarily locked down small businesses, schools and places of worship and imposed measures and mandates that are illegal, unwarranted, without medical or scientific merit, and destructive to the health and well-being of Canadians – all while allowing big business to operate largely unfettered?
8. Do you recognize that imposing a vaccine passport, exemption papers, or other systems that discriminate against Canadians who chose not to participate in the human trials of experimental genetic treatments incorrectly called vaccines, is effectively creating an apartheid where two classes of citizens will be treated differently depending upon their willingness to be subjects in a clinical trial?
9. Are you aware of the significant debate raging in the scientific community with regards to the safety, efficacy, and necessity of the COVID injections?
10. Are you aware of the extreme censorship occurring against those with knowledge, experience or information that is counter to the ‘government narrative’, no matter their position, profession, or area of expertise?
11. Do you support the censorship of free speech in Canada and believe social media platform, cell and internet providers should be able to restrict or censor information that they don’t agree with?
12. Do you believe the state has the right to impose medical treatments upon healthy Canadians? If not, what have you done in the past six months to defend the right of Canadians to bodily sovereignty and medical choice?
• Our inherent and Charter rights are being egregiously violated by governments.
• A system that puts loyalty to the Party first is a violation of the authority we have delegated to our elected representatives.
• Now is the time to defend our rights and freedoms
1) Vaccine Regret: https://vaccinechoicecanada.com/uncategorized/vaccine-regret/ Refer to Section – Our Rights of Refusal. Included on this VCC webpage are the following links:
• Notice of Liability – Employer
• Your Rights to Decline COVID Measures re Mandatory Vaccinations in Canada https://www.bitchute.com/video/W5qSPiy1onXt/
• Employee Rights & the Covid-19 Vaccine https://www.bitchute.com/video/IfXkZbdVlQ48/
• Notice of Liability for COVID-19 Vaccination from Children’s Health Defense Canada https://childrenshealthdefense.ca/wp-content/uploads/CHDC-Employee-Education-Notice-of-Liability-COVID-19.pdf
• About the Vaccine https://takeactioncanada.ca/about-the-vaccine/
2) Your Rights to Decline Mandatory COVID Vaccines: https://vaccinechoicecanada.com/exemptions/threats-to-exemptions/employee-rights-and-the-covid-vaccine/
3) Vaccine Choice Canada Position Papers: https://vaccinechoicecanada.com/vcc-position-papers/
• COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates and Exemptions https://vaccinechoicecanada.com/in-the-news/position-paper-covid-19-vaccine-mandates-and-exemptions/
• Medical Apartheid – The Birth of Medical Apartheid in Canada https://vaccinechoicecanada.com/in-the-news/position-paper-medical-coercion/
• Coerced Vaccination of University Students – Canadian Universities Complicit in Forced Human Experimentation
• COVID Vaccine Injury Accountability and Compensation
• Vaccine Immunity Passports
4) VCC’s printable postcard and flyer resources on our right to stand up for freedom https://vaccinechoicecanada.com/links/general-links/
5) VCC’s video production channels
6) Form for Employees Whose Employers Are Requiring Covid-19 Injections
7) Victoria Declaration https://www.librti.com/victoria-declaration
8) Freedom Rising – Stand Up Stand Free https://freedomrising.info/