Power Out of the Matrix
with Barnabas Nagy and Lorenzo
When we hear power, how many fully grasp its meaning?
- The ability or capacity to act or do something effectively: Is it in your power to undo this injustice?
- often powers A specific capacity, faculty, or aptitude: her powers of concentration.
- Physical strength or force exerted or capable of being exerted: the power of the waves. See Synonyms at strength.
- Effectiveness at moving one’s emotions or changing how one thinks: a novel of great power.
- The ability or official capacity to exercise control; authority: How long has that party been in power?
- The military strength or economic or political influence of a nation or other group: That country projects its power throughout the region.
- A country, nation, or other political unit having great influence or control over others: the western powers.
- A supernatural being: the powers of evil.
- powers Christianity The sixth of the nine orders of angels in medieval angelology.
- The energy or motive force by which a physical system or machine is operated: turbines turned by steam power; a sailing ship driven by wind power.
- The capacity of a system or machine to operate: a vehicle that runs under its own power.
- Electrical or mechanical energy, especially as used to assist or replace human energy.
So many ways to look at what power is and where it comes from. What powers your life? What brings more or less, of this power? An ability, an aptitude, the capacity to make something work. Let’s say, then, in this case, it could be seen as your ability to get out of the Matrix.
Which brings us to matrix.
- pl. ma·tri·ces (mā′trĭ-sēz′, măt′rĭ-) or ma·trix·es
- A situation or surrounding substance within which something else originates, develops, or is contained: “Freedom of expression is the matrix, the indispensable condition, of nearly every form of freedom” (Benjamin N. Cardozo).
- The womb.
- The formative cells or tissue of a specialized structure such as a hair, nail, claw, or tooth.
- See ground substance.
- The solid matter in which a fossil or crystal is embedded.
- A mold or die.
- The principal metal in an alloy, as the iron in steel.
- A binding substance, as cement in concrete.
- Mathematics A rectangular array of numeric or algebraic quantities subject to mathematical operations.
- Something resembling such an array, as in the regular formation of elements into columns and rows.
- Computers The network of intersections between input and output leads in a computer, functioning as an encoder or a decoder.
- A mold used in stereotyping and designed to receive positive impressions of type or illustrations from which metal plates can be cast. Also called mat2.
- A metal plate used for casting typefaces.
- An electroplated impression of a phonograph record used to make duplicate records.
Some of the more interesting bits of this ‘official definition’, for me, are womb, anatomy and a ‘mold or die’. So to leave your womb. To break the mold. To change your anatomy, or perhaps even to die to one life to live another.
As in ‘what are you willing to sacrifice’ to leave your current matrix? Both society’s and the personal one you’ve created for yourself and your life.
I can see, this is a huge question with many possible answers. Perhaps a lifetime’s study and endeavor with very complicated results. Or perhaps is simply all about Freedom.
We hope you enjoy, Barnabas and myself, this conversation, perhaps ongoing, about the Matrix and how to power yourself Free.
For More of what we do: https://newagora.ca/
All things-Barnabas Nagy.
Join our email list(The New NOW Life): www.tinyurl.com/3bbuj3z2
Power Image – Kamran Chaudhry
Power Station Image – Francais A Londres
Both from Unsplash
Questions, Suggestions, Queries and to Participate: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Come Like Us on Facebook – Check us out on Instagram –
– Sign Up for our Newsletter –